Our Music Together® classes run all year from September to August and consist of three collections (Fall, Winter and Spring) plus a shorter separate Summer Collection.
Due to the recent Covid-19 quarantine and pandemic, we will be offering our classes online until it is safe to once again sing together in person. Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 860-338-3038 if you have any questions.
Our online classes will occur several times during the week and are a combination of Zoom classes and Facebook Live events. Enrolled families are permitted to attend as many of these events and classes as they wish each week. You also will receive a set of materials (songbook, CD and digital download of the music) when you are enrolled in classes.
The Fall Collection will begin the week of September 14th. Registration for the Fall Collection will be for a specific class day and time, however you will still have access to all classes and can attend as many as you wish during each week. Please select a second choice class so that we can place you in another class if your first choice is under enrolled.
Our hope is that you will regularly attend the class you choose during registration so that we can continue to build community. In addition, registering for a specific class day and time will help us determine which classes will run for the fall. If we do not have enough families to run a class, that class will be cancelled and families will be added to their second choice class.
Fall Registration includes:
- 10 weeks of Music Together classes within the collection for Mixed Ages and Rhythm Kids Classes - Classes will occur through 25 minute Zoom classes and 15 minute Facebook Live events in the private Bongos Family Facebook Group. Attendence for either format is unlimited with enrollment in the collection
- Unlimited access to Zoom classes and Facebook events - classes will run daily Monday through Saturday each week. Families are welcome to attend any number of classes they wish in addition to their registered class time
- Fall Materials - Collection Songbook, CD, Digital Download and access to the Family Music Zone at MusicTogether.com
- FALL gift - each family will receive an egg to build your family instrument collection
- Twice weekly mini-song experiences posted in the Bongos Facebook Family Group
- Weekly parent education moments posted in the Bongos Facebook Family Group
- Babies Class will also be included in the Bongos Facebook Family Group and will have access to everything mentioned above, but will only meet for the Babies Class for 8 weeks
- Payment is accepted in full or a payment plan is available (see below)
Fall Collection begins the week of 9/14/2020 and ends the week of 11/16/2020
- Family Registration - $200
- Family Payment Plan - $50 at registration, two payments of $75 each due 10/1 and 11/1
- Additional siblings are free for the Summer Collection
- Siblings under 8 months are always FREE
If you have experienced a financial hardship due to Covid-19, please contact us for payment arrangements or scholarship information
Want more information? Click here for semester information, tuition and policies.
Ready to register? Click the register link. During the registration process, you will be asked to create an account for your family regardless of your registration choice. Please keep this information in a safe place.